|However, when I got closer, it looked a little worn. I told Jeanette to cross it and make sure it was safe for Kobe to cross but she must have not been in the mood for hiking today.|
This is true. I thought this was a plant called an Oregon Grape. I ate several of the purple berries. Jeanette said it looked nothing like a grape and how could I be sure it was not the local toxic berry they make into some cancer treating drug? When I got home, I looked up an image of the Oregon grape and I can tell you with 100% confidence that this is not the Oregon Grape. I have not experienced any side effects except my feet are now 22 1/2 inches long and 7 5/8 feet wide. Plus, I have tons more body hair than I used to. There are several great varieties of mushrooms that grow here. I think I'll go pick some tomorrow.